Scholarships


Scholarships

HEDP have successfully awarded a total of 473 Master and PhD scholarships since 2016 to academic members of public universities to pursue a fully-funded Master and PhD degree. The scholarship paid for up to three years of graduate and post graduate studies to earn Master and PhD degree at priority disciplines. The academic members receive a tuition fee for their coursework and a monthly stipend to cover living expenses at their host institution. The academic members also receive a roundtrip transportation and health insurance.

A total of 417 Master scholarships and 56 PhD scholarships at priority disciplines have been successfully offered since 2016. 34 % of the scholarships are awarded to female academic members and the rest 66 % of the scholarships are awarded to male academic members at the public universities. The academic members are currently busy with their studies at the prestigious universities and institutions in different countries such as India, Malaysia, Thailand, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, France, Germany, Holland, and Iran.

Currently, a total of 179 academic members have been graduated from master program and a total of 284 academic members are busy with their Master and PhD studies. HEDP will have a total of 244 graduates by end of 2020, 348 graduates by end of 2021, and will have 407 graduates by end of the project, 2022.

HEDP scholarships has helped many academic members from public universities to obtain their Master degree from international universities and institutions to grow further in their career. HEDP is committed to further work on capacity of academic members of public universities. The following is a list of countries and universities, where HEDP scholars are graduated from and are currently busy with their studies.

List of Countries and Universities:

India

Jamia Millia Islamia University

Lovely Professional University

Sharda University

University of Agriculture Science – Bangalore

Indian Institute of Technology (ISM)

India Institute of Technology (IIT) – Madras

India Institute of Technology (IIT) – Bombay

India Institute of Technology (IIT) – Kharagpur

India Institute of Technology (IIT) – Roorkee

Thailand        

Asian Institute of Technology

King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi

Chiang Mai University

Mahidol University

Malaysia

International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)

Universiti Technology Mara (UiTM)

University Putra Malaysia (UPM)

University Technology Malaysia (UTM)

Afghanistan

Kabul University of Medical Science (KUMS)

Kabul Education University

Kabul Polytechnic University 

Katib University

Iran    

Tehran University of Medical Science (TUMS)

Holland

KIT Royal Tropical Institute

Germany

Technical University of Berlin

France

University of Lyon

Kazakhstan

Al-Farabi Kazakh National University

Cyprus

Near East University