Through HEDP and the financial support of the World Bank, in order to improve the qualification of the University’s faculty members, and increase the number of academics who are qualified to at least a Master’s degree, Ministry of Higher Education is announcing 200 scholarships for the academic year 2017. Meeting the below criteria, the interested academics are requested to submit the English copies of their Diploma, Transcript and Certificates to the Foreign Relations and Cultural Affairs Directorate of MOHE by October 11, 2016.
- The applicant should be an official faculty member of the University
- The applicant should have fluency in the English Language
- The applicant should not be more than 35 years old
- The applicant should have the written agreement of their department
- The applicant should provide an official guarantee guaranteeing his/her return and working in the same department for a period of 5 years.
For more information on the list of fields and official letters please see below link.